4.15.2016

Fab Friday Five

I was so pissed off at my kid last night after FINALLY getting her in the bed that I went downstairs for some relaxation time and ended up falling asleep on the couch.  I awoke at 1230 AM and took my tired self to bed.  I woke up late this morning and was still pissed at my kid.  She of course didn't help matters when she didn't want to get out of bed this morning (because she went to bed so damn late because she was being such a little turd).


So today is not the best day.

Sarah Weyman WATERCOLOR:
Purchase this print >> HERE
This......this is me today.  Nuff Said.


donald trump monster inc - Google Search:

I'm just gong to leave this here.

Barre workout at home video >> HERE
So back in middle school and high school I did ballet.  I did ballet at school (because I went to an awesome fine arts school) for an hour every weekday.  I did ballet for five years.  I LOVED ballet and especially loved barre workouts.  My favorite days were therapeutic barre...where we literally spent the entire class period at the barre. I still will stand in my kitchen holding onto my counters and do some barre exercises while I'm cooking.  So when a Pure Barre studio opened in Augusta, I was REALLY excited!  But then I saw the prices!  Have you looked at those?  For a single class, it costs $20!  Oh, you can purchase more than one class at a time, of course.  You can go ahead and purchase 20 classes in advance for the mere price of $275!! Jesus!!!! 
I think I'll just continue to do barre in my kitchen while I cook.

Instagram / butterflyloftsalon:

My hair inspiration for my forthcoming transformation.

succulent planting:

I feel like this needs to be in my office.  I can't tell how big it really is...but I'm thinking it should be small enough to fit on a shelf, or maybe the back corner of my desk.  But I love this. Exactly just like this.


Have a good weekend.
See y'all soon.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment