9.21.2015

Inner Musings

First things first....
In the last 48 hours, I've had over 3,300 people view my blog (or maybe the same person just clicked on my links 3,300 times...there's no way to tell)!  That's the most I've EVER had in that short time period!
To be honest...up until a month or so ago, I didn't think anybody outside of family read it, and I kind of thought that even some of them didn't read it.
Thank you, whoever you are, for reading my blog...I'm truly touched!  Wow!



I'm sorry I didn't give you a Fab Friday Five last Friday...I was busy and seriously unmotivated to come up with a list of five things.  I had thought about soups...but as somebody who really doesn't like soup, there aren't that many soups that I like.  I thought about doing something funny, but I haven't seen that many NEW funny things lately.

Our *fine* city had Arts in the Heart this weekend.  It was hot...90° is too hot to have an outdoor festival.  There were sooo many people...I think I read somewhere that attendance records were broken.  And the Barbershop Quartet in the CHILDREN'S SECTION who offered free lemonade if you sang with them, but then denied my child a lemonade after singing because "we're only offering lemonade to the men, not the children"...I could have seriously done without that.  I've never bought anything there before (aside from a piece of name art for Aria's room), and I probably never will because I can't afford any of it.  But I go for the food :)  All the different countries offering authentic international cuisines for your eating pleasure....often times, it's well worth the lines!  I ate the most phenomenal chicken paella and Irish whiskey cake this weekend...SO GOOD!

Today I thought I'd so something that might get me in trouble...well, will probably get me in trouble....but this space is mine to do with what I want, so that's what I'll do.  Everybody has things they say in their heads but never let them escape.  Everybody has those really judgmental things they think to themselves but never actually speak them because, well, it would be mean.

I think I'll get my "mean girl" on today...
Here are some musings from my inner monologue recently.  Enjoy :)


We're getting on the interstate, you should be moving a hell of a lot faster than 55 mph!

Your baby looks like an ugly old man.

Why do you always look like a crack addict in all your Facebook pictures?  Are you, in fact, a crack addict?

For being "such a good Christian", you're actually a really shitty person.

I can tell your hair is dyed...and it looks like shit.

I'm so tired of doing everyone else's work just because they can't manage to do it right on their own.

People who leave their babies in cars should be shot on the spot and left to bleed out for as long as it took their sweet baby to die of heat.

I know you're lying to my face...but that's OK, because I'm better than you.

You're spoiled and your personality shows it.

If I had the authority to fire you, I'd meet you in the parking lot and take care of it before you even came in the building.

You talk an awful lot of shit for someone who never does anything about it.

Guess what you idiot....it does NOT matter what religion POTUS is.

"that person needs to eat a cheeseburger!" --- I wish I looked like her.

What kind of grown woman (with kids, no less!) dresses like a slutty fairy and parades around town for all to see her tatas spilling out all over?  Gross.  You're teaching your little girl to walk around with her boobs out so people can look at her....super great role model.

That art that you're charging $50 for looks more like it shouldn't cost more than $5.

Do you seriously spend all day long getting high and not contributing to society AT ALL? What sort of adult are you?

Yes, I know I'm fat...you don't need to look at me like I'm disgusting; I already know I am.

You're bat-shit crazy.

I think it's disgusting how you post a bunch of Christian things and then post a bunch of really judgmental and hateful things right after it.  Doesn't Christianity teach us to love all of God's creations?  I'm pretty sure Jesus would be upset to hear how hateful you're being to others simply because they're different from you.  

I feel like shit...but I'm putting my big girl panties on and dealing with it because I'm a woman and that's what I do.  (But I'd much rather be at home in bed.)

Would you SERIOUSLY rather spend your money on drugs than on your beautiful kids?

The way you walk makes it look like you're constantly holding in a fart.

Everyone knows you're a habitual liar....we all just expect it now...and nobody ever believes a word that comes out of your mouth.

It's amazing how rude and disrespectful you are...and you don't even realize it.

I'm pretty sure almost every republican has their head stuck WAY UP in their ass.

I'm pretty sure any supporter of Trump has some sort of mental disability that keeps their brain from functioning...at all.

The only reason why you still have a job, according to those of us who observe how awful you are every day, is because the supervisor's are afraid you'll sue them for discrimination if they fire you.

You look WAAAAAY older than you really are.

If I have to show you how to do this one more time, I'm going to lose my shit.

And last...but not least....the words that I probably repeat in my head more times than anything else...
Are you kidding me?  Are you fucking kidding me?!  


HAVE A GREAT WEEK, FOLKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment