11.28.2014

Fab Friday Five

I realize Friday is almost over for those of us on the east coast, but hey...better late than never!

Compared to the last treatment weeks, it would appear that the "third time's the charm!"  We're not sure if it's the fact that he's trying to think more positive, or if he's drinking a better amount of fluids, or if he's eating more properly...but either way, it's apparent at he's feeling much better this go around.  His doctor told him not to chase his symptoms, but to treat them presumptively, so we are doing that.  Every time I bring him anything, I make sure I bring him something to drink. He's been eating the matzo ball soup and, of all things, microwave pizza instead of just toast and jello. He's actively trying to remember to suck on some Jolly Ranchers to get rid of the metallic taste. He's still spending all of his time in bed, but his demeanor is currently much improved!
**knock on wood**

Moving on!

(http://witandwhistle.com/2013/11/12/sketchbook-11-12-13/)
Can somebody please come draw this on my chalkboard pantry door for me? Please and thank you!
I'm totally serious.

http://www.dumpaday.com/random-pictures/funny-pictures/put-your-rain-coats-on-its-raining-funny-cats-and-dogs-24-pics/
Mm hmm! I mean, I do love salad....but sometimes, you just gotta eat cake.

Ha....my bacon...!

(https://www.etsy.com/listing/162272044/painting-on-wood-the-mountains-are)
I look at the weather every day for Blue Ridge.  I'm not sure when we will be able to go again, but oh man am I ready!

(http://mystic-revelations.tumblr.com)
New York....sigh....I've only been once and it was just for a little. I'm DYING to go back....again and again and again....and see everything!

Tomorrow my dad is coming over to put up our Christmas lights (and we are getting him a present that I'm sure he'll try not to take so I'll have to force it on him). Aria, mom, and I are going to put up the Christmas tree. And then later I'll go buy all the ingredients to make some more matzo ball....gulp...all by myself. Less than excited about that part.

It took me three times trying to do this thing on the Blogger app on the iPad...it's not very user friendly! Super frustrated now!


No comments:

Post a Comment