6.01.2015

Book Review: Attachments

This review will be short and sweet :)



As you may recall, this book was on my Summer Reading List.  I read the whole thing on my 9,000-hour trip back to GA after spending the week with family in Wisconsin laying my sweet Grandpa to rest.  OK, so it was more like 16 hours or so, but it felt like 9,000.

The book was cute, but could have been cuter.  The main character is Lincoln, the computer security guy who get's to read everyone's emails, even though he hates his job, and pretty much everything else in his life.  The two women in the book (who's only conversations we see are the email messages that Lincoln reads) are funny and witty and their messages read like something my best friend and I would text to each other (Jacki, we're in a book!)

If you're bored and have nothing else to read...go ahead and read it.  But don't expect fireworks or anything...at least their weren't any for me.   A cute, short, easy read.

Not quite sure what I'll be reading next...I'm thinking of taking my lunch book home because, I'm not going to lie, I'm totally a Nicholas Sparks fan and even though I can pretty much guess what's going to happen in this book, I still love it and I"m dying to finish it so I can see the movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment