2.27.2015

Fab Friday Five

It's Friday, I'm exhausted, and I may or may not be going to a mud bog tomorrow that I really don't want to go to because it's only going to be in the mid-40s tomorrow.  Blech.

Have great weekend and enjoy the rest of this day!

SkylineArtEditions.com - Love, $25.00 (http://www.skylinearteditions.com/love/)
purchase this print >> here
I love these flowers and the colors and the single word.  Awesome

2 Little Penguin Chicks Original ink/watercolour by wildsunart
Print no longer available for sale, but credit is given to >> This Etsy Shop
Cute chubby little baby penguins!


Tuscany in spring Val D'orcia Siena
picture credit >> here
Tuscany in the springtime....oh my, how I'd love to be there!

Wild Rice Salad recipe >> here
Look at this!  It's wild rice, celery, craisins,and nuts with a sweet and tangy dressing.  Looks delish!


I can tell today is going to be a "does not play well with others" kind of day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment