10.08.2015

10.8.14 - 10.8.15



Holy crap, it's been a year!  
This has been a truly wonderful place for me to get my thoughts and feelings out.
Life truly is a battle...and all you can do is take it one day at a time!
Thanks so much for being a reader and I hope we can continue to connect together in the years to come.
CHEERS!


Here are some statistics for you!


Total number of views
24,204

Total number of comments
16
(including my own replies)


Total number of posts
109
(including this one)


Top 5 posts by # of views
Convos With My Kid (the school outfit incident) - 9965
Tremendous Friday Ten:  Things I'm Lovin' - 3367


Top 3 posts with the keyword "cancer" by # of views


Top 3 Fab Friday Five by # of views (not including anything listed above)
Parenting - 244
(surprisingly, these were three weeks in a row)


Top 3 Convos With My Kid by # of views (not including anything listed above)


My top 3 favorites to write (and go back and read)
Life Lessons - 134



I'm taking a break from your regularly-scheduled Fab Friday Five tomorrow.

Have a great weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment